Work is a Human Condition
Work is a human condition, an unavoidable Condition of Life that is misunderstood and often incorrectly assumed to be one’s only access to earning or making money and having a career. This confusion and misunderstanding have too many of us laboring unnecessarily to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
The Priority in Practice Program is a focused study in the Condition of Life known as Work.
Commonly collapsed, the program unmingles the activities of work from the activities required to produce money and a career identity.
When people understand the proper role and conditions for work, they find that producing results becomes less burdensome, less laborious, and much more effective.
Priority in Practice Program Details
Next Program Dates
Next Program Start Date: April 17, 2019
(closes for registration March 29th, 2019)
60-Minute webinar sessions are held every Wednesday for 12 weeks at 3:00 pm Pacific /6:00 pm Eastern
Dates: April 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3
This program class size is limited to 40 participants. It is being offered one time in 2019.
$1,925 USD tuition for inactive customers of Influence Ecology *
*A $515 discount is applied for those currently active in another program for a tuition of $1410.
$2820 USD tuition for those new to Influence Ecology (group rates are available)
Tuition Options and Financing
- Option A: Pay in full for a 3.5% discount.
- Option B: Pay a $500 non-refundable deposit with the balance due by the 4th webinar session.
- Option C: Pay 4 equal installments with a $35 admin fee per invoice (25% deposit due now, then payments prior to Webinar Sessions 4, 7 & 10)
Tuition can be paid by check or credit card and is due upon receipt of invoices. The first invoice will follow the acceptance of the program application and contract for participation. The first invoice is due 10 days prior to the start date of the program.
- Learn to think accurately about making and accepting commitments.
- Develop effective habits and practices to satisfy your aims.
- Transact to produce compliance; have your offers, requests, assessments, and assertions accepted.
Who Should Participate
Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, and Business Owners who
- Experience being overcommitted.
- Lack effective habits and practices necessary to achieve their aims.
- Seek the known knowledge and education required to reach their aims for money, work, and health.
- Do not have enough time to engage in the things they ‘want’ to do.
The Priority in Practice Program focuses on developing the habits and practices necessary to achieve one’s aims in the areas of health, money, and work. Thus we track compliance with people’s promised actions around aims they set in health (weight loss, fitness activity, etc.), money (debt reduction, savings, etc.), and one other aim in another Condition of Life (Business, Family, Sociality, etc.).
Left to our own devices and without intervention, our good ideas and intentions have no power against our automatic habits. We assert that participation in a social ecology does elevate the compliance one achieves versus if they were left to their own devices. The average compliance of promised actions for 2013–2016 is 97% for health, 99% for money, and 104% for one other aim; the average percentage of goals achieved was 82% for health, 103% for money, and 104% for one other aim.
Metrics are inspected by program leaders for accuracy throughout the program.
A 12-week program that combines individual and group study, group accountability, individual planning work, deliberate practice, and specialized business knowledge.
- 3 Months / 12 Weeks
- 12 Study Modules
- 12 Webinar Sessions
- 1 Individual Session with the facilitator
- 1 Exit Interview with the facilitator
- No fees to attend Focus Lecture Webinars during participation
- Invitations to live Workshops / Special Events
- Invitations to Mid-Year and Annual Member Conferences
There are 12 one-hour webinar sessions held weekly for 12 weeks.
Our participants report an average of 4–6 hours between sessions to complete assigned practices and study modules.
Completion or current participation in any Influence Ecology program.*
*For those who have yet to participate in a program with Influence Ecology, participation is by application only.
Upon completing an application, each individual will be provided an interview to answer questions and determine whether participation is appropriate for both the individual and the existing membership of Influence Ecology.
“Rather than study, practice, and learn the habits, behaviors, and ethics that must be embodied in order to reach their aims in life, most people adjust their aims to fit their current habits, behaviors, and ethics.”
Influence Ecology Co-Founder
The leading business education in transactional competence.
Those who transact powerfully, thrive.™