Member Participant Definitions
A “Member” is someone who has completed a program, meets the general requirements as a Membership Participant, and remains in good standing with the Requirements and Obligations of Participation.
A “Member Study Group” is limited to a group of 3–5 Members* who meet virtually or in person no less than twice a month.
*TCX Members may form a larger Member Study Group (a Community of Practice) exclusive to members of their originating class team or TCX certified graduates at large.
Participation Requirements and Obligations
Members agree to the following during the term of the Program as described below:
1. Attend two (2) Webinar Sessions Monthly – Participants agree to attend the monthly scheduled Membership Webinar Session and audit one other available webinar per month (see a, b, or c, below) where these webinars are available. In the event Participants are unable to attend the required scheduled Membership Webinar Session, they must make up that Session with one of the following where available:
a. Mechanics and Practice Session (for MAP and MAP2 Members only)
b. FOT or PIP Program Session (must have completed FOT or PIP to attend the associated Session)
c. Focus Lecture Training Webinar
Note: For most TCX only Members, the monthly Membership Webinar and occasional Focus Lecture Training are the limits of currently available live or replay webinars.
2. Member Study – Participant agrees to complete the offered monthly Membership Study Module and Satisfaction Metrics no later than the 1st of each month. Each Membership Study Module also includes the resubmission of the Study Modules from the senior-most program that you have already completed.
Example: If you have completed the Fundamentals of Transaction Program, your MEM Study 1 includes the resubmission of FOT Study 1.
The second month, your MEM Study 2 includes the resubmission of FOT Study 2, moving each month to the next Study.
3. Conference Attendance* – Participants are recommended and encouraged to attend the entirety of both the Annual Member Conference and Mid-Year Member Conference while participating but make no agreement to attend.
*Conference is only available to those who are participating in other Influence Ecology Programs and/or Membership.
4. Workshop Attendance – Participants are encouraged to attend workshops in their area, where offered.
5. Participation in a Member Study Group – Participant agrees to form and participate in a Member Study Group for the term of their participation and agrees to limit participation in the Member Study Group to those who are active participants of Influence Ecology Programs—and to those at their access level.
6. Conduct and Representation – During live events, conferences, study groups, and webinar sessions, Participant agrees to demonstrate conduct appropriate to a professional business environment. Participant acknowledges the importance of expanding a professional business membership and will use their best efforts to support the expansion and reputation of Influence Ecology (the company and its programs) throughout the world.
In the event you are unable to adhere to the above, please contact the Registrar for an exception or to counter.