Click the certification icon below to quickly add this certification to your LinkedIn profile.
Additional instructions are below as needed.
Fundamentals of Transaction
Mechanics and Practice
MAP2: Planning, Strategy, Tactics, Implementation
Priority in Practice
Transactional Competence™ Across Teams
How to Add Certifications to Your LinkedIn Profile
Login to LinkedIn and navigate to your profile page (or click the associated image above).
1. Near the top of your profile, click the Add Profile Section button. Then select Background and click the “+” icon next to Licenses and Certificates.
2. Scroll down to the Licenses & Certifications section. Click on the “+” icon to add a new certificate.
3. A box will pop up allowing you to enter your certificate details. Enter the name of the certification name (refer to the list of program certifications above).
4. For Issuing Organization, begin typing “Influence Ecology” and you should see our page popup as an option.
5. For Issue Date, enter the month and year you completed your program.
5. Hit “Save” when you’re done or “Save and add another” if you have more certificates to add.