Program Faculty | Fundamentals of Transaction Program
James Walls is a member of the Program Faculty with Influence Ecology, the leading business education in Transactional Competence. He is also the Product Marketing Director for Dimension Data Americas, a leading international Information Technology Systems Integrator and Managed Services provider.
We teach people how to transact for what they want.
James co-leads the Fundamentals of Transaction Program, the first in a four-year curriculum that includes webinars, conferences, workshops, online tools, podcasts, case-studies, and mentors utilized by men and women in seventy + countries. Student membership includes an international assembly of accomplished professionals, faculty, and peers from a variety of countries, industries, and cultures.
In his corporate role with Dimension Data, James manages the business planning, enablement and introduction of new technology services into the US, Canada, and Latin America Markets. He is focused around making complex new services easy to understand and compelling for America’s largest organizations to accelerate their ambitions.
His career history has seen him deliver great outcomes in executive roles in New Zealand, Singapore and now the USA (NYC). James is also an accomplished photographer and has competed as an elite amateur road cyclist in Asia.
- Program Faculty | Fundamentals of Transaction Program with Influence Ecology, the leading business education in transactional competence
- Accomplished Leader with executive roles in Sales, Marketing, Service Design and Business Strategy and over 25 years’ experience
- Published writer in IT industry publications
- Graduate of Influence Ecology Fundamentals of Transaction, Mechanics and Practice and MAP2:PSTI programs
- Graduate of Henley Business School, University of Readying (UK) Post Graduate Diploma in Business
- International corporate business experience in New Zealand, Singapore, the wider Asian region, and USA
- Lives in New York
“Influence Ecology programs are, in my opinion, required learning for anyone who has the desire, but not the tools or application, to reach their aims in life. In no uncertain terms, Influence Ecology holds you to account for all of the things you know you should start, stop, or continue doing (but ignore as habit) and makes you responsible for your own future.”
– James Walls, Wellington, New Zealand
About Influence Ecology
Influence Ecology is considered the leader in the field of Transactional Competence, having published and contributed to the only comprehensive text on the subject, Transactionalism: An Historic and Interpretive Study by Trevor J. Phillips. Co-Founder Kirkland Tibbels has authored more than 500 papers on the subject, study, and discipline of transactional competence and is a sought-after lecturer at universities, major corporations, and civic organizations around the world.
Influence Ecology’s curriculum includes conferences, webinars, online tools, podcasts, and mentorship utilized by men and women in over seventy countries around the world. Our membership includes an international assembly of accomplished professionals, faculty, and peers from a variety of countries, industries, and cultures.