- This event has passed.
16 December, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Through deliberate practice, we develop our fitness.
The Influence Ecology Membership Program provides the education, structure, and environment required to develop our transactional fitness. For competence, knowing requires doing and fitness requires practice. Application is the act of purposefully and intentionally putting into practice that which we have come to understand through study.
As a member, you will participate in the direct application and practice of the program you’ve just completed. With the help of a study group, you’ll study, practice, and apply each study module for one month. The Membership Program study modules offer a monthly sequential guide to deliberately practice what you’ve studied. You’ll also enjoy uninterrupted access to your existing program modules, help from our faculty and advanced participants, and inclusion in our global membership.
Co-Founder John Patterson leads the monthly one-hour Membership webinar sessions that include new content, advanced peers, guest speakers, and special topics.
Our Membership Program is a year-long structure specifically designed to satisfy the following objectives:
- To embody and apply the material introduced in the program you’ve just completed
- To develop strong habits of deliberate practice and acquire qualified feedback
- To provide the education, structure, and environment required to strengthen your fitness
- To utilize the help and resources of our global mentors, program faculty, and members
- To accelerate your ability to influence others, gain compliance, and produce results
In this program, our members produce an average of 55% more income than anticipated and report high satisfaction levels with work, career, health—and other areas of life (see Measured Results, below).