- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Transaction Program (FOT76) Session 4
28 July @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Access to the program is limited to paid Participants and Members in good standing.
Wednesdays at 4-5 pm Pacific time: Jun 9, 23, Jul 14, 28, Aug 11, 25, Sep 8, 22, Oct 13, 27, Nov 10, Dec 8
Note: This program will be held exclusively on the Influence Ecology Campus. GO TO: Curriculum > FOT Program Hall. Participants are welcome to join us early or stay later to connect with the program faculty, advanced members, or study groups.
Those Who Transact Powerfully, Thrive™
This rigorous six-month course of study provides the fundamental understanding and practical application of the transactional approach to satisfying conditions for work, career, and money in the current marketplace.
Our curriculum begins with the Fundamentals of Transaction Program; a six-month course of study specifically designed to satisfy the following objectives:
- To accurately target your aims and eliminate hardship
- To construct the fundamental transactions that produce continual results
- To cash in on the asset of your Personality and Transactional Behavior™
- To produce a balance across many situations or Conditions of Life™
- To accelerate your ability to influence others, gain compliance, and produce results
In the first six months of participation, our members produce an average of 45% more income than anticipated and report high satisfaction levels with work, career, health—and other areas of life. [FAQ]