Part-time Administrative Assistant – Ventura, CA
Administration/Program Coordination – Ventura, California
We teach ambitious business professionals how to construct the fundamental transactions that accelerate their results.
The Influence Ecology faculty is headquartered in Ventura, California with partners and affiliates working in a variety of U.S. states and other countries. We’re serious about hitting big business goals and making a global impact. We seek those with the talents to produce world-class programs, live workshops and conferences, build local member territories, and offer personal and tailored mentoring.
So how did we grow to include customers in 14 countries? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that practices what it teaches, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for customer intimacy, and a common mission to help people live genuinely satisfying lives. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
This position is part of our Program Coordination team and answers to our Registrar in the Office of Admissions. This position is 20-30 hours a week. We’re not looking for someone who just wants some extra work; we seek someone who desires to grow with us.
This position is critical to the success of our Program Coordination team. You will focus on three main roles:
- SERVE the Program Coordination Team in their day-to-day work, including (but not limited to) daily and weekly reporting, scheduling, event facilitation/catering, meeting preparation, travel, expenses, vendor and contractor communication, projects, and personal errands as needed.
- SUPPORT our customers. You and the team will help them get what they need to participate in their online programs, navigate our learning management system, and attend our global conferences.
- COLLABORATE with other administrative team members and the Office of Admissions. Help organize processes, arrange events, and maintain records to help the team communicate and work together more efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Intermediate level minimum)
- Understand both Mac and PC operating systems
- Enjoys detail oriented daily and weekly repetitive procedures, checklists, and processes
- Excellent at managing multiple tasks and projects
- Strives to minimize costly errors
- Ability to prioritize well
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks two steps ahead
- A self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- Experience scheduling, planning and booking travel
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys partnering with others to accomplish tasks
- Interest in learning more about the training industry
The leading business education in transactional competence.
Those who transact powerfully, thrive.