Client Manager (Sales Representative)
About the Influence Ecology Sales Team
The Influence Ecology Faculty and team is an ambitious group of professionals working in a variety of countries. We’re serious about hitting big business goals and making a global impact. We seek those with the talents to produce world-class programs and live events, build local member territories, and offer personal and tailored mentoring; all to help ambitious professionals influence others, work less, and make more.
So how did we grow to include customers in 14 countries? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that practices what it teaches, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for tailored solutions, and a common mission to help people live satisfying lives. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
About This Position
Our sales representatives are called “Client Managers” with each focused on building their geographic territory (but not limited to it). A Client Manager has three primary roles:
- Packing the house
- Selling our programs
- Supporting existing clients
The Client Manager role is an established position representing an online curriculum, live webinars, and global conferences.
The curriculum begins with an online mentoring/training program with a $5400 tuition, advanced program tuition of $10,500, and elite participation at $25,000. The majority of our customers continue their membership for many years – allowing an uncapped, high earning potential. All this starts with ‘packing the house’ – monthly free local workshops lead by our co-founders and program leaders.
This team puts a lot of value in action. You need to be comfortable making 30–60 outbound calls a day and sending that many personal emails to prospects. There are some incoming leads, but you will have to drum up new business too. Following up with your pipeline will be key.
- Passionate about our mission; to help people reach lofty aims and live satisfying lives
- 3–5 years of professionals sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience in B2B sales and comfortable talking to small-business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives
- Motivated by your own financial goals, uncapped commission, and growing book of business
- Strong interest in personal development books, blogs, and podcasts
- Seasoned salesperson who is able to work without a lot of direct supervision
Some of the Benefits:
- Uncapped, high earning potential
- Residual commissions on advanced programs, conferences, and more
- Lots of freedom to work your leads your way
- Complete training and administrative support
- Participation in our curriculum, access to our advanced members
About Influence Ecology
- Established in 2009
- Customers in 14 countries and counting
- Headquartered in Ojai, California
- The leading business education in Transactional Competence™
[vc_separator][vc_btn title=”Apply” color=”blue” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcareer-application%2F|title:Apply||”][vc_btn title=”Back to Current Openings” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcurrent-openings%2F|||”][vc_separator][vc_empty_space height=”35px”][vc_btn title=”Apply” color=”blue” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcareer-application%2F|||”][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#b2876f”]
The leading business education in Transactional Competence™.
Those who transact powerfully, thrive.™