Administrative Assistant – Ventura, CA
Administration/Program Coordination – Ventura, California
The Influence Ecology Faculty and team is an ambitious group of professionals working in a variety of countries. We’re serious about hitting big business goals and making a global impact. We seek those with the talents to produce world-class programs and live events, build local member territories, and offer personal and tailored mentoring; all to help ambitious professionals influence others, work less, and make more.
So how did we grow to include customers in 14 countries? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that practices what it teaches, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for customer intimacy, and a common mission to help people live satisfying lives. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
Seriously, we love our work, but we also love our families. While we’re at work, we focus on work. Then we go home and focus on our families. Our typical schedule is 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and we mean it. At 5:00, we want you to go home.
This position is on our Program Coordination team. We are looking for someone to help the Registrar in our Office of Admissions. We’re not looking for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door! We need someone who desires to be a career administrative assistant.
This position is critical to the success of our Program Coordination team. You will focus on three main roles:
- SERVE the Program Coordination Team in their day-to-day work, including (but not limited to) daily and weekly reporting, scheduling, event facilitation/catering, meeting preparation, travel, expenses, vendor and contractor communication, projects, and personal errands as needed.
- SUPPORT our customers. You and the team will help them get what they need to participate in their online programs, navigate our learning management system, and attend our global conferences.
- COLLABORATE with other administrative team members and the Office of Admissions. Help organize processes, arrange events, and maintain records to help the team communicate and work together more efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Intermediate level minimum)
- Understand both Mac and PC operating systems
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Ability to prioritize well
- Strong follow through with daily and weekly repetitive tasks and projects
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks two steps ahead
- A self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- Experience scheduling, planning and booking travel
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys partnering with others to accomplish tasks
- Interest in learning more about the training industry
[vc_separator][vc_btn title=”Apply” color=”blue” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcareer-application%2F|title:Apply||”][vc_btn title=”Back to Current Openings” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcurrent-openings%2F|||”][vc_separator][vc_empty_space height=”35px”][vc_btn title=”Apply” color=”blue” size=”sm” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.influenceecology.com%2Fcareer-application%2F|||”][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#b2876f”]
The leading business education in Transactional Competence™.
Those who transact powerfully, thrive.™