Just A Few Words
About The 2022 Conferences
2022 is the Year of Reinvention: The Process of Innovation. For many, this year begins a post-pandemic era. Since the start of 2020, life, as we know it, has changed. What challenges await us? How might we innovate to take advantage of new opportunities, insights, and resources?
The conferences provide highly specialized planning, training, and practices tailored to help you stay produce an exceptional life.
As we teach it, the most ambitious know they can’t do it alone. In fact, the truly wise rely on other people to cut through the bullshit, get good help, and share a wealth of knowledge, resources, and talents. While our live conferences are powerful and challenge current notions, they sometimes feel more like a family reunion than a shark tank.
The Process of Innovation
Innovation is a process by which a transaction or an offer of help (i.e. a domain, a product, a service, a role, a condition) is renewed, reinvented, or brought up to date by applying new processes, introducing new techniques, or establishing successful ideas to create new value.
Hacienda Del Mar, Los Cabos
17 – 21 January 2022, Los Cabos, Mexico
QT Auckland, Auckland New Zealand
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas, USA
24 – 26 July 2022 Sunday to Tuesday
Auckland, New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Dr. Gary Ward
Perth, Western Australia
A Few Words
About Influential U
Since 2009, Influential U has taught thousands of ambitious business professionals how to construct the exchanges that accelerate their influence and results.
Our elite membership programs have spread to 12 countries. Our reach includes webinar viewers and podcast subscribers in over 100 countries.
Influential U produces life-changing journeys from isolated, non-reproducible success to holistic, whole-life satisfaction.
Since our founding, students continue to bring our proprietary methodologies to their schools, institutions, and enterprises.
Get Your Tickets Now!
“Having attended over 100 conferences across my professional life I can confidently state that the learning environment within an Influence Ecology conference is unsurpassed.”
The prerequisite for our conferences is some current or previous participation in our workshops or programs.
You are welcome to include special guests, spouses, or colleagues for special sessions and social events. These are listed per the event.
- Conference content and exercises are sequential and experiential in nature and as such, missing any portion of the conference may impact the intended outcome.
- Tuitions do not include travel, accommodations, or airport transfers.
- Tuitions do not include food and beverage unless otherwise posted on the web page for that conference (e.g., buffet breakfast, snacks, etc.).
- Social mixers vary, and any excursion, food, beverage, or transport is not included in your tuition unless otherwise posted.
- Special sessions, guest lectures, and Founder Studies admittance and seating are subject to availability.
- Some portions of the conference are restricted and only accessible for MAP or MAP2 level participants.
- Guests are welcome for limited portions of the conference or social mixers and are not permitted in most special sessions, guest lectures, or Founder Studies. Active or Inactive customers of Influence Ecology may only attend conferences as paid participants and not as guests.
- $500 is fully non-refundable. 90 days prior to Conference 100% of any paid tuitions are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes all conference tuitions paid as any aspect of a MAP or MAP2 contract. Participants claiming confusion or unclarity about which conferences they are registered to attend do not earn the right to refunds or transfers. Those who postpone their MAP or MAP2 start date are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Prior to this 90 days, any conference tuition transferred to a later date forfeits previously earned discounts and requires payment of this balance to transfer.
- No-show tuitions are fully non-refundable.
- We have secured a special discounted room rate only available for the days posted. These rooms and room types are available on a first-come, first-served basis subject to the availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- We require that you complete your Conference Preparation Package upon notification which includes session and social event attendance, signed agreements, and legal releases.
- Influence Ecology makes no claim to the validity or accuracy of the information offered as help by its participants to other participants. Please be mindful of coaching or advice. You must think accurately for yourself and on behalf of your own aims; transact at your own risk. Furthermore, the conference is not a free license to solicit business. Rather, it is an educational environment offered to illuminate the knowledge or resources in which to satisfy ambitious aims. As always, if you are interested in someone’s offer, by all means, ask.
- We reserve the right to inspect or cease any participant activity to preserve the ethics of this educational environment.
- Posted schedules and content are subject to change.