Just A Few Words
About The Event
2022 is the Year of Reinvention: The Process of Innovation. For many, this year begins a living-with-a-pandemic era. Since the start of 2020, life, as we know it, has changed. What challenges await us? How might we innovate to take advantage of new opportunities, insights, and resources?
This five-day live event provides highly specialized training and practices tailored to help you stay on track.
The Annual Member Conferences is our Flagship event; a luxury resort, lots of social time, and a truly unforgettable experience. Nothing is accidental. They are designed to provide you with the environment, guidance, and resources to elevate your Transactional Competence™.
17 – 21 January 2022 Monday to Friday, Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7)
18 – 22 January 2022 Tuesday to Saturday, New Zealand Standard Time (GMT+12)
The Process of Innovation
Payment plans are available. Tuition does not include travel or accommodations.
Revised Event Schedule
A HYBRID EVENT
We include Zoom participation from anywhere in the world.
Our tech solution is akin to televised exposure and inclusive participation. Zoom participation includes leader-attendee interactions, group breakouts, and public participation. We have the opportunity to welcome the entire ecology to a live Zoom Event showcasing Co-founders John Patterson and Kirkland Tibbels and Auckland’s Drew Knowles. Along with our members, we have the chance to be together for our flagship event as one big brain.
Auckland, New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Dr. Gary Ward
Perth, Western Australia
A Few Words
About Influential U
Since 2009, Influential U has taught thousands of ambitious business professionals how to construct the exchanges that accelerate their influence and results.
Our elite membership programs have spread to 12 countries. Our reach includes webinar viewers and podcast subscribers in over 100 countries.
Influential U produces life-changing journeys from isolated, non-reproducible success to holistic, whole-life satisfaction.
Since our founding, students continue to bring our proprietary methodologies to their schools, institutions, and enterprises.
Imagine a destination as grand and exclusive as the “Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Resort, Villas & Golf, an oasis in the desert ” itself, nestled with just steps away from Cabo del Sol golf course, breathtaking scenary and Ocean front Sea of Cortez. Our resort is surrounded by countless beloved destinations including the arch of Cabo San Lucas, famous Medano beach and downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Trusted Hands Behind Us
Our Honored Sponsors
LiveChat with us if you are interested in sponsoring the Conference.
Focus Your Aims for 2022
Get Your Tickets Now!
“Based on the last eleven conferences I’ve attended, I expect that the team at Influence Ecology will consistently design and deliver a great conference. I’ve grown to rely on these events to punctuate my year, to bring me back to a place of awareness and ambition, to act as a pause that offers a moment reflection in the cycle of my year, and to keep me moving in the direction of my aims.”
You are welcome to include special guests, spouses, or colleagues for the following:
- Conference content and exercises are sequential and experiential in nature and as such, missing any portion of the conference may impact the intended outcome.
- Tuitions do not include travel, accommodations, or airport transfers.
- Tuitions do not include food and beverage unless otherwise posted on the web page for that conference (e.g., buffet breakfast, snacks, etc.).
- Social mixers vary, and any excursion, food, beverage, or transport is not included in your tuition unless otherwise posted.
- Special sessions, guest lectures, and Founder Studies admittance and seating are subject to availability.
- Some portions of the conference are restricted and only accessible for MAP or MAP2 level participants.
- Guests are welcome for limited portions of the conference or social mixers and are not permitted in most special sessions, guest lectures, or Founder Studies. Active or Inactive customers of Influence Ecology may only attend conferences as paid participants and not as guests.
- $500 is fully non-refundable. 90 days prior to Conference 100% of any paid tuitions are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes all conference tuitions paid as any aspect of a MAP or MAP2 contract. Participants claiming confusion or unclarity about which conferences they are registered to attend do not earn the right to refunds or transfers. Those who postpone their MAP or MAP2 start date are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Prior to this 90 days, any conference tuition transferred to a later date forfeits previously earned discounts and requires payment of this balance to transfer.
- No-show tuitions are fully non-refundable.
- We have secured a special discounted room rate only available for the days posted. These rooms and room types are available on a first-come, first-served basis subject to the availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- We require that you complete your Conference Preparation Package upon notification which includes session and social event attendance, signed agreements, and legal releases.
- Influence Ecology makes no claim to the validity or accuracy of the information offered as help by its participants to other participants. Please be mindful of coaching or advice. You must think accurately for yourself and on behalf of your own aims; transact at your own risk. Furthermore, the conference is not a free license to solicit business. Rather, it is an educational environment offered to illuminate the knowledge or resources in which to satisfy ambitious aims. As always, if you are interested in someone’s offer, by all means, ask.
- We reserve the right to inspect or cease any participant activity to preserve the ethics of this educational environment.
- Posted schedules and content are subject to change.