To register, select a date that works for your time zone.
Influence Ecology is the leading business education in transactional competence; an ability that gives people a superior advantage in meeting their aims. Our curriculum includes webinars, online tools, podcasts, and mentorship enjoyed by ambitious professionals in hundreds of cities around the world.
Learn the core principles practiced by the most successful and effective men and women we know.
Once registered, you’ll receive the 2016 edition of Ambitious Living. This 12-page guide is a blueprint for each of the eight defining principles; each of which asks important questions to help direct your aims.
During the webinar, you’ll discover how to get a download of our Income Requirement Calculator. This practical tool will help you think accurately about the question: How much money do you need?
This session is hosted by Influence Ecology Co-Founder & CEO John Patterson (United States) and Vice President Drew Knowles (Australia/New Zealand).
This is a 60-minute webinar. You’ll learn how to think accurately about satisfying some of the most important conditions of your life.
We champion the ambitious professional who seeks a satisfying career and an accomplished life. These competent, ethical, and sophisticated achievers won’t settle for the ordinary.
They aspire to an influential life that provides measured satisfaction for themselves, their families, and their organizations. They don’t sacrifice a well-balanced life for superior financial rewards; they pursue a life that is wholly satisfied.
Some of the questions and answers we’ll address during the webinar:
- To live as you aim, how much money will you require annually and into your old age?
- Is your living earned from unique and specialized knowledge or do you trade hours for salary?
- Do you immerse yourself in the networks, organizations, and enterprises where what you seek to accomplish is being practiced and mastered?
- Do you have clarity about how to build the transactions that wholly satisfy your unique conditions of life?
- Have you done an accurate assessment of the income, fitness, and help you require to live as you aim?
- Do you understand how to influence and persuade others to quickly accept your ideas, invitations, and offers?
- How has your hope, confidence, or beliefs cost you real, objective satisfaction, results, and competence?
- What are the consequences you face if you don’t produce the income, health, and balance you seek?