You Are Always Transacting
This rigorous six-month course of study provides the fundamental understanding and practical application of the transactional approach to satisfying conditions for work, career, and money in the current marketplace.
Those who transact powerfully, thrive.
We teach a specific Transaction Cycle which demonstrates the moves and phases of any transaction and considers the Transactional Behavior appropriate for each move in the transaction. While learning to construct their own Primary Transaction, participants develop powerful abilities for producing others’ compliance.
Participants use our Thirteen Steps model for thinking accurately about how to construct and then make highly valued business offers that satisfy multiple Conditions of Life. This fundamental model is then embodied as a platform for building any successful transaction, its recurrence and expansion.
• Learn to think accurately about how to satisfy unavoidable conditions of life for work, career, and money
• Navigate the current marketplace and learn how to decline the offers and assessments that don’t forward your aims
• Transact to produce compliance; have your offers, requests, assessments, and assertions accepted
• Practice negotiating with differing personality types and behaviors
• Build and present your business offers to have them accepted quickly by your specific customer
• Gain practical knowledge from real-life success stories of other companies throughout the world
Who Should Participate
• Entrepreneurs and small to mid-size business owners who seek to build successful and sustainable businesses
• Mid-level managers who seek to produce compliance within their organizations
• Should have 10+ years of experience in the marketplace and are best when focused on a specific business offer
The program is led by seasoned program leaders through online Virtual Sessions.
Each program class has 20-30 participants that form peer Study Groups (3-5 people) across a variety of cities around the globe.
There are twelve Study Papers that contain the concepts and principles we teach. These papers are over 30 years in the making and include critical thinking and practical application of the material.
Study is supplemented through periodic virtual focused lectures and in some major cities, live training supports both the study and the growth of an ambitious peer environment.
Next Program Start Date: August 25th
Virtual Sessions Mondays, 4:00-5:00pm Pacific Time
Aug 25; Sept. 8, 22; Oct. 13, 27; Nov. 10, 24; Dec. 8, 22; Jan. 12, 26, 2015; Feb. 9, 2015
This program closes for registration August 8th.
Tuition is $5,250 USD
Tuition Options and Financing
- Option A: Pay in full for a 3.5% discount.
- Option B: Pay a $1,250 non-refundable deposit with the balance of $4000 due by Session #5.
- Option C: Pay 6 equal installments of $875 plus a $35 admin fee per invoice.
Tuition can be paid by check or credit card and is due after the application process and upon receipt of invoice.
The Application Process
Participation is by application only. Upon completing an application, each individual will be provided an interview to answer questions and determine whether participation is appropriate for both the individual and the existing Membership of Influence Ecology.
- The Application is submitted by the applicant.
- The applicant holds a Program Service Call with our Registrar to review the program obligations and expectations.
- The Registrar interviews the applicant to accept or decline the request for participation.
- If accepted, the applicant signs our Program Contract.
The first invoice will follow the acceptance of the program contract. The first invoice is due 10 days after the contract is signed and must be paid no later than 10 days prior to a programs’ first Virtual Session.
In the United States, financing is available almost everywhere PayPal is accepted through Bill Me Later, a credit line on your own PayPal account. Approval takes only seconds and is subject to credit approval and offered by Web Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
We currently use GoToTraining as our portal for Virtual Sessions. When first using this software, you may be required to download a Java Applet plugin when prompted. This process may take up to five minutes for first time users. Participants are required to have 24-hour access to any computer with internet access. Your computer will need to be capable of viewing Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Flash files, reading and writing Microsoft Word and Excel files, an e-mail account that supports sending and receiving attached files. Participants are also required to purchase up to five business books.
The audio portion of the virtual classroom can be joined via telephone or your computers audio system. To use a computer audio system, you will need a computer that has working speakers and a microphone. View GoToTraining virtual classroom system requirements.